Brussels sprouts with bacon, leek and caraway
This Brussels sprout recipe made with bacon, leek and caraway is ready in just 30 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL INFO PER SERVING
- Calories 156kcals
- Fat12.3g (3.1g saturated)
- Protein 9.1g
- Carbohydrates 2.8g (2.1g sugars)
- Fibre 3.8g
- Salt 1.5g
- 1-2 drizzles of olive oil
- 150g smoked bacon, finely sliced
- 200g Brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 1 heaped tspn caraway seeds
- 1 tbspn blanched hazelnuts, roughly chopped
Heat a pan with the olive oil over a medium heat. Add the bacon and fry until crisp, then add the sprouts, leek and caraway seeds. Season well and fry for 7-10 minutes, adding more olive oil if necessary, until the veg are just tender. Toss through the hazelnuts and season to serve.